I was on Cranky Geeks again yesterday.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
9 thoughts on “Cranky Geeks 2”
You seemed a tad out of it compared to your last visit to CG…more quiet.
Congrats Matt 😉
Pretty cool. Bravo!
To be honest I wasn’t feeling too well, which is why it was definitely quieter.
Overall I thought it was good. I’d watch further editions of the show.
I agree that you were a bit quiet but you seemed to pipe in when you had something that need to be said. I was wondering if it would help a little if they could show more than one person at a time or if they could somehow show all of you at once.
I like the point you made towards the start of the show. Blame the Tubes. 🙂
Well this should be a quite good promotion for you 🙂
This is not a snipe, but a suggestion that I had noticed about your presentation so to speak…. When Dvorak is *posing* a question to you, you *naturally* respond with yes/no’s or grunts during that time(as would anyone) followed by an answer when he is finished. During that time while he is talking either they turn on your mike too soon or they don’t turn off all mikes and sounds between you and him seemed to compete…for me at least it was noticable. I doubt I would do any better and would be just as excited to answer…just a thought…delete this comment if you want.