Vote for WordPress in the Webware 100.
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
16 thoughts on “Vote Webware”
My vote has been cast for WordPress. Good luck to you Matt.
You got 1 from me! 😀
Have done – without even looking at the competition, because WordPress is that great!
That list is very dubious. Why isnt Opera Mini in the Mobile category? PC World says ” If you only ever download one cell phone app, download Opera”¦ Opera Mini 3.0 might change your life. ”
And what is Greasemonkey script doing in the Browsing category? I dont see what is so special about it. Opera has the same functionality built in (its called userjs), and Safari has Creammonkey. So, on what basis did they pick greasemonkey over the other two?
This list is crap.
Anyway since it is CNet I guess a lot of people would pay attention to it. So, voted for my favourite products which are included in the list (which includes Wpress).
I already did that yesterday 🙂
I want to hear the campaign promises first!
You know… If elected, a chicken in every blog, yadda yadda, yadda
Looks like WordPress is winning 😉
Voted…of course WP, it’s brilliant.
Got my vote.
@Oliver Zheng: Of course WordPress is winning. Why wouldn’t it be?
Got my vote a few days ago.
Hop! WordPress +1
Matt, make sure you post the final results. If WordPress doesn’t win I’d say recount!!!