Web 2.0 company or Star Wars character?
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
16 replies on “Star Wars 2.0”
What did you get? I had a 29 🙂
I got a 36…
The Jango and Django evaded me. Blast!
29 … duh! 😉 have to watch the movies AGAIN! 😆
33, not bad. Or maybe I’m going the wrong way and that *is* bad.
[…] Tip: Matt Mullenweg […]
40, so I have to leave my parents basement… Hello, cruel world
39…Embarrassing Yoda would be, yes…hmmm…
35. I can live with that.
I got a 34. Heh.
Hey, I got 32. Not that “awesome”. But worth a look. Thanks Matt. (For this post and of course, wordpress) !!
[…] Nod to Matt […]
[…] these names from Star Wars or are they Web 2.0 start-ups? Click here to test yourself. [HT: PhotoMat] I got 35 (judge as you see […]
37 – not too much of a nerd but…
I’m going to create a web 2.0 application called padme! 😉 No, I’m just joking.
36, despite righting off Star Wars due to the horrible plots in the new movies.