TechBlog: The importance of being Matt
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
8 thoughts on “TechBlog Article”
I’m excited by the idea of TalkPress, I hope it will be easy to transfer users/content from something like Vanilla as I would very much like to draw the community forum side of things closer to my base content. The good fortune seems well deserved, WordPress is solid and serves the needs of wildly different types of creative individual… even if some of those people are simply creative in the very corporate cash-dollar sense 🙂 Long live automattic!
Agreed. The forum format kinda fossilized at an underdeveloped stage, and is now ripe for a remake. I’ll be following the new project.
Doh. They found your new domain name too short so they thought it would be cooler with a www. in the link 🙂
Keep pinching yourself Matt. We all need you to keep your feet firmly on the ground. Great news on the new forum project by the way!
wow, that’s a blast from the past! i still have the HoustonPress where that article was printed. of course, i kept it because it had my picture in it! i couldn’t be more prouder of your success, Matt. i’m so happy to have known you before you this all happened.
my dad linked me to this. so awesome.