As the year draws to a close, and it has been a wonderful year, I find myself drawn to a few tasks that always seem to catch me around this time:
- Updating copyright years on sites that don’t use the PHP trick.
- Archiving old mail and logs to local server.
- Checking none of the low-traffic stuff broke without me noticing.
- Backing up.
- Cleaning out old/dead accounts, consolidating where possible.
- Putting everything remotely versionable into Subversion (new for me this year).
- Writing notes to old friends.
- Organizing music.
- Making lists (much like this one).
What catches up with you at the end of the year?