For the 15th anniversary of Vogue.com noted fashion designer Tom Ford made a list of 15 things that every man should have, which are as follow:
- A sense of humour.
- A daily read of a newspaper.
- A sport that you love and are good at.
- A good cologne that becomes a signature.
- A well cut dark suit.
- A pair of classic black lace up shoes.
- A smart blazer.
- The perfect pair of dark denim jeans.
- Lots of crisp white cotton shirts.
- Always new socks and underwear, throw away the old ones every 6 months.
- A classic tuxedo.
- A beautiful day watch with a metal band.
- The perfect sunglasses.
- Perfect teeth. If you don’t have them, save up and get them fixed.
A pretty good list, though I would replace the newspaper with Circa, and I must confess I’m not sure sure what #4 the tweezers are for.